The Saddle Ranch Elementary PTIO is YOUR organization. It is run by you, supports what you care about and is successful because you participate. If you're a parent or teacher, you are a member of the PTIO! We work together to:

  • Promote the welfare of children in the home, school, and community

  • Foster a closer relationship between home and school, allowing for intelligent cooperation between parents and teachers in the education of children

  • Provide effective communication and understanding between the school and the community

  • Facilitate the funding of appropriate educational opportunities that support the PTIO objectives


The purpose of the SAC is to inform, encourage and provide opportunities for parent and community members to be involved in the planning and evaluation of the school's instructional program and quality improvement processes.

SRE Comments/Feedback

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.


Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected].