6th Grade


Jessica Bradley


Lisa Singh

I am a Colorado native and I grew up in a family of educators who drew me to my lifelong passion for teaching. Not only did I earn a B.S. in Business from Colorado State University, but I also attended California State University - Long Beach where I earned a Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction. I started my teaching career in 1996 and feel fortunate to have had such a rewarding career. I have been a sixth grade teacher at Saddle Ranch Elementary since 2010 and I love being a part of this special community. My passion is teaching math and I offer a multi-level math program spanning from upper elementary through Pre-Algebra.

Beyond teaching, I love to spend time with my family, cook, travel, read, scuba dive, and spoil my dog and two cats.

Sixth Grade Webpage


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.


Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected]