School Accountability Committee

Douglas County School District recognizes the importance, shared responsibility, and partnership between family, schools, and community. Parental (including guardians and other members of the student’s family involved in the student’s education) involvement in the education of students contributes greatly to achievement, and to the positive school environment and experience. An important piece of parent and family engagement is School Accountability Committees (SACs).

All community members are welcome to attend any or all SAC meetings throughout the year.

View the Saddle Ranch Elementary SAC Bylaws »


The School Accountability Committee (SAC) welcomes and appreciates your comments, concerns, and suggestions.

SAC board members use this method of communication to make it easier for the Saddle Ranch Community to connect with our committee. To send us a message, simply complete this form and we will be sure your comment and a corresponding response are included in our monthly meeting agenda/minutes.

Want to remain anonymous? You can do that too!

SRE Comments/Feedback Form »

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.


Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected].