Welcome to Saddle Ranch Elementary School

Our office will be closed for summer break reopening Monday, July 31st 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. The office will also be closed Friday, August 4th for Teacher In-service Day.

For urgent matters please contact our current Principal Gina Grimes at [email protected] through June 30th, 2023. 

Beginning July 1st, Allison Hawk will be our new Principal and she can be reached at [email protected]

For further information:

**1st day of school is August 8th, 2023 (except for Kindergarten-Balanced Beginnings. Look for an email from Kindergarten teachers 1st week in August).



Take care of yourself | Take care of each other | Take care of this place 


Contact Us

Principal:  Gina Grimes

Asst. Principal:  Lindsey Frasier

Main Office: 303-387-6400

Attendance: 303-387-6402

Fax: 303-387-6401

805 English Sparrow Trail
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.


Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records by email to [email protected]